Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 98

Thread: School Board meeting

  1. #71
    Inactive Member imported_UKCats1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School Board meeting

    They don't. They get like $200 a month if that. He must be talking about the Central Office.
    [url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]

  2. #72
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School Board meeting

    You're delusional on the pay for board members. I'm sure they don't do it for the money...they may have ulterior motives, but I don't think money is one of them.

  3. #73
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: School Board meeting

    [quote=boney]You're delusional on the pay for board members. I'm sure they don't do it for the money...they may have ulterior motives, but I don't think money is one of them. [/quote
    It's FOIA . If you think that keep on(no wonder you vote like you do, can't research). All ya gotta do is phrase it that way and ask. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Why do you think they back off every time it gets hot, cause they love me?

  4. #74
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School Board meeting

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you infer on an earlier post that board members make 70 grand a year. If I interpret that correctly, that I must concur that you are badly deceived. If they made that muc., half of Wise Co. would be running for school board office.

    And by the way, I can out research you any day of the week. So don't ever let that false idea continue to tint your rose colored glasses.

  5. #75
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: School Board meeting

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Correct me if I'm wrong, but you infer on an earlier post that board members make 70 grand a year. If I interpret that correctly, that I must concur that you are badly deceived. If they made that muc., half of Wise Co. would be running for school board office.

    And by the way, I can out research you any day of the week. So don't ever let that false idea continue to tint your rose colored glasses. </div></div>
    Put up or shut up. I don't mind being wrong. See if most of the past years min.s aren't gone fron the board's website- it is a simple thing , go ask. I don't care if you are smart enough to know this or not. As far as research, I make my living from solving problems. Jump on it. Like Bush flying out the bin lauden family after 9/11 or them using the same broker before things went sour. If folks knew that nobody would vote for him, but a soldier wouldn't stoop that low. Too bad Bush doesn't fit that role. Perhaps I'm formermemberwhowedontdiscussanymore in a halloween costume.

  6. #76
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School Board meeting

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> See if most of the past years min.s aren't gone fron the board's </div></div>

    Click on archived minutes and you'll find them.

  7. #77
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: School Board meeting

    Thank you , that will be a great help in the coming election.

  8. #78
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School Board meeting

    It's available to the public, whether it's on the website or not.

  9. #79
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School Board meeting

    Man, your arguments are so nonsensical. I give up communicating with you. You jump around, avoiding the discussion, dragging in subjects that aren't relevant.

  10. #80
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: School Board meeting

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, your arguments are so nonsensical. I give up communicating with you. You jump around, avoiding the discussion, dragging in subjects that aren't relevant. </div></div>Remember this?
    "For your information, migrant agriculture labor in this country is now a federally required $9+ per hour, and that's through Clinton's H2A program. Tax cuts, based on a percentage, will always be greater for those who make more money - such as Clinton's staff, who appointed more millionaires to his cabinet than any prez before or since"
    Does it make sense now? You just can't carry on a conversation on more than thread at a time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •